Venatus has released its exclusive, in-depth study into gaming communities and the paths to success for both publishers and advertisers.
In partnership with GWI, a global insights leader, Venatus has released a multi-market research piece to offer a diverse view of the global gaming landscape. The study examined what it was that fueled gaming communities. From preferences in gaming genres to regular spending habits, this research uncovered an arsenal of actionable insights for brands and advertisers as well as publishers looking to understand their communities better.
The study gathered responses from over 2500 gamers from across the globe, focussing on the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and South Korea.
What can you expect to find in the full report?
- The impact of macro-environmental factors on gaming behaviors
- The fundamentals of gamers
- Finding the right content and events
- The influence of gaming communities and purchase drivers
- Which ads stand out?
- The everyday purchasing habits of gamers
- How the purchase journey of gamers begins
Launched at IAB Gaming Upfronts (Watch Venatus' session), the research has already gained a lot of interest from the industry. And, for a limited time, the research will be available for download here.